Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

benjaminbyg's Admin apeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
benjaminbyg

benjaminbyg's Admin apeal Empty
PostSubject: benjaminbyg's Admin apeal   benjaminbyg's Admin apeal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 am

My ingame name is benjamin byg, im 16 and comes from Denmark
my skype is benja7570, Name in there is benjamin the eater of pinda's just so you know ;P

Timezone +1

Tekkit experience: Well most of my expirience is on minecraft, where i have had alot of fun. I have not played on alot of diffrent servers, only 3 (including Luctucraft), Oddity, and one of my friends server. I have been a SopL (3th Higest rank in there) on a previus server (Oddity) where i was for nearly a year, untill the server came to a end. Which was a shame ;/

im not really an Expert at tekkit. I prefer to go legit, unless building, i have never been higher than Redmatter before... But got an idea of how tekkit is working by now. Still got much to learn though. I'm a skilled builder (sort of ;P) and have builded alot in normal mc, including Epic stuff and my beloved Penumbra maze and My... Coloseum... Still misses em alot D; (note: dont build epic stuff in a temp map)

its gonna be a plesure, to be working with the new blocks, that tekkit has. Decorate, Build, Have fun, Slack and so on ;O there have always been one thing... one recipie i never could remeber... i could never remember how a Piston were made... i know.. a failure but still ;_;

Why, Admin, Me.
Well im a nice, Music loving, person Wich loves to game.
i think i would make a diffrence as an admin. Help players with there problems, help building in the spawn, Repair Grief, Ban naughty players ;O And so on...
Theres alot of Stuff aditional to the stuff i wrote. i'm Just afraid that the apeal would be to long, if i continuet ;P

-Im Kinda a master with redstone... Or well in the last minecraft atleast ;P

What you guys needs to know about me
-Got some Habbits ;P
-Im addicted to my iron helm... Nothing works if im not wearing one xD
-Love goats... Strange indeed
-Enjoys making Dwarf stuff
-Hates when I gets spawn raped
-enjoy chatting with other players
-Prefer to hear Music while playing minecraft (party house)
-Got my Mortal enemy The "Pinda" (always eating its family)
-Im Kinda a master with redstone... Or well in the last minecraft atleast ;P

Games i play...
Almost everything on this Very Earth.. Although is playing alot first person shooter games and stuff like that.

Wt...
-Once made a Dirt house....
Someone griefd it D:
Went there for revenge...
fell into lava and lost it all...
-Normal day in Minecraft ;_;

-i Once saw a goat... Then i realised it was a peanut...
i became a Nerve wreak after that D:
Not ;P

You guys now know alot of stuff about me, Some were usefull... some was not... Deal with it ;P

Last edited by benjaminbyg on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed Luctocraft to Luctucraft Orderd by Jelle D:)
Back to top Go down

benjaminbyg's Admin apeal
Page 1 of 1