Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Would be AWESOME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpikePow

Admin Would be AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: Admin Would be AWESOME   Admin Would be AWESOME I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello Jelle and Revius, My In-real-life name is Spencer, I'm 17 and as you clearly see, that i play your server. I play this on the side along with, work, school, and Marching band. I like to think of myself as a good person and very helpful and polite. I've had experience with servers as my friend owned one but shut it down after a bit and i was OP. If i got admin on your server, i'd clearly be on a lot (more than I already am) and would love to help people and Welcome them. I am a good builder but you can't judge by my in-game house because i've built it underground to prevent from griefers. I would love to build spawn with you guys and make something look awesome, maybe even patch up those pesky Nova Catalyst holes around spawn Razz. You guys seem really cool and I'd love to be up there in the ranks with you guys. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Admin Would be AWESOME
Page 1 of 1