Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diegopik

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 am

In Game Name:Diegopik
Name:Diego Reganaz
Tekkit Experience:I have played for quite a long time. I know quite a lot of about Tekkit, and i really enjoy it. I have played on this server since it went public, for nearly everyday, without counting when i am not here(Not Home Razz).
Why should i be Admin?: I should be Admin because i am a frequent player on the server. I help people as much as i can, without counting when they are been supper annoying. I have had my fun on the sever, but i am quite upgraded now, i have a lot of stuff, so i would not really be wanting to go from creative to survival legit often if any. I have voted for this server frequently and i play on this sever daily for quite a long time. I really enjoy playing on this amazing server, and i think that if i was admin i might be able to help the "community" and the people that play on this sever a lot more than i already do.
Skype: (you already have my Skype, and i don;t want to post it for some reasons, basically i don't want anyone from the server or anything random adding me )

P.S.
I have been op and high ranks on other servers like you know, Oddity.
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1