Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stallbounce's Admin Appllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stallbounce

Stallbounce's Admin Appllication Empty
PostSubject: Stallbounce's Admin Appllication   Stallbounce's Admin Appllication I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:15 am

I was looking through all the admin applications and i only saw a couple from people i actually no on the server lol but i made on before already but i decided to make a more professional one because my other one was ugly i also made an account on here.

I am 14 years of age
I Do Not Suck Dick
I Am Striaght
I Have Been admin/moderators on loads of servers on regular but have not yet been on on tekkit
I think it would be tons of fun
Also have owned my own server on regular minecraft which got into top 1000 on minestatus which i think is pretty good lol
I know alot of tekkit and have been playing for some time
I REALLY enjoy this server and no life it all the time im pretty original on it too
I enjoy most the other players in the server
I can be friendly if i choose to
I also know the key three rules of being staff to..
Not abuse your power
Dont be a dick to players
Just because your admin doesnt mean you run shit
Dont spawn stuff in for other players it is Survival
I also know and am familiar with all the rules of the server as i have been playing on it for a long time
Also the server needs a Staff position from somwhere around the U.S so that way theres almost always a staff on
Because i hate being on and then there spamming, hackers, griefing of spawn and there is no one there to deal with it and wont be until i go to sleep or until the next day

I really enjoy this server as i said and look forward to maybe being promoted to Admin
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Stallbounce's Admin Appllication
Page 1 of 1