Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranec070's Application Letter For Admin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranec070

Ranec070's Application Letter For Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Ranec070's Application Letter For Admin.   Ranec070's Application Letter For Admin. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:49 am

Minecraft In-game Name: ---->Ranec070<----

So 16 years old. almost 17.

Timezone: GMT +1 London, Amsterdam, Paris, Lyon, Madrid

Daily playing hours: Addicted.. 5-7 hours game time.

Do you have a microphone that you can use on teamspeak: Afcourse i have one a Turtle Beach PX3, with skype and afcourse you know that because we always in Chat(A)

So mine skype name is not important you have it already duh xD

Why do you want to be an admin:
Well I currently play a lot on the MC Server again and I noticed that many People still need Help and sometimes there aren't sooo many Helpers/Mod there who (can) help them so I think that if I get a Helper Position I could help out most of these Players and of course I would try to be as active as I can in the Help Channel then.
Also I think I would be a good Mod/Helper since I have the experience and the abilities to be one.
I am pretty active on the Forum so I could help pretty much anyone who has a in no time.
And finally it just would make me very happy to be a Mod/Admin on this server because its awesome. ^^

Tekkit experience:
I have ALOT learned from jelle on anather server and played tekkit a while. but i am more skilled with building things with Normal MC but tekkit is fine for me. like i know 70% of anything. I am a good Redstone Building thats for sure.

Anything we need to know about you:
I am a student and going to do Game Programmer/ Artist thats mine plan.
you actualy not need to know much you know already alot from me.

Why should we choose you as an admin?:
-I can almost always be online in the server.
-I can do night playing so when American or people what 12 o'clock away from our time line. that i will be online so that there is a ADMIN in that time.
-I am funny, helpful, friendly and fair most of the time
-I don't brag or abuse my "powers"
-I am a Dutchman like you (A)
-I am currently very MC active
-I know the MC server and (most) of the commands pretty well
-I can be very mature and will be in important situations
-I will try to help people as much as I can, no matter if I like them or not, also I will never Ignore someone who need Helps/wants something from me (as long as they are serious)
-I have alway's Great idea's for a server or spawn or buildings or Anather feathers.

Do you have any knowledge of plugins or have any experience as an admin:
I was an Admin on an MC server for some time but that was some time ago.
And have a Own MC server but thats Offline.
So i know all the commands the most of them actually.

Sooo jelle here you go this is mine Application Letter I hope i can be a Admin because i loved to.

Seeya, Ranec070
Back to top Go down

Ranec070's Application Letter For Admin.
Page 1 of 1