Luctucraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
llamasg

Admin appeal Empty
PostSubject: Admin appeal   Admin appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 am

Hello there!
My name is Alfie I'm 14 and I'm applying for admin! Very Happy

I have not played tekkit for long but i know enough to get around and know a fair amount about each of the mods. I think that as admin i will learn quicker and more efficiently so that i can help out other player's and become a better admin and a better tekkit player over time.

Personally, i think i would do a great job as admin, i was a SOP(Super Operator) on a previous server and have had a lot of experience's dealing with questions, arguments, banning ect... I know what judgement to make and when to make it, and i can use my knowledge and experience effectively to make the server generally a better place. Smile

Although I have not been on this server long I promise I will stay on this server and be a dedicated player as part of the luctucraft community. I think i have a lot to prove to you guys and i also want to make some friends and promoting me to admin will do just that.

I generally enjoy small jobs and work that others don't so much.... i find enjoyment in doing tasks and dealing with issues that others might stray away from.
Finally, over the next few weeks i hope to be getting more involved with the chat, the server and the forums and giving suggestions ect

In terms of general info, there's not much you need to know xD I discovered this server through jelle as he was the plugins developer on the old server that i was SOP on. I also used to play with chris, peanut, diego, alpaca and ben Very Happy so i already know quite a few of the people on this server Very Happy

Anyway! I hope you can see my potential and promote me to admin! thanks for reading!

Skype: thejoker3011 -- (most of you i already have Very Happy)
InGameName: llamasg

llama <3 --
Back to top Go down

Admin appeal
Page 1 of 1